- It is a late pick up day.
- Pick up at Libertyville Sports Complex is 5:30pm to 6:00pm.
- Pick up at KITS Sports Complex is 5:45pm to 6:00 pm.
- There will be no bussing Wednesday afternoon to Abbott, Vernon Hills High School, or Millennium Park.
- If you want to pick up your camper from the Libertyville Sports Complex in the evening instead of KITS Sports Complex, please let Anna or Breanna know in the morning.
- Campers may bring a lunch. There are no pop cans allowed in the park. The lunch must be disposable, no plastic containers please.
- All campers must be at the Libertyville Sports Complex by 9:00am, even if parents are going to the game.
- If you send your camper with money to bring to the game, we suggest that you give it to your camper’s counselor to hold on to.
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Posted by Bobby at 3:27 AM
Friday, June 1, 2012
Tuesday, June 5th from 4pm to 6pm
Libertyville Sports Complex
1950 N US Highway 45
1950 N US Highway 45
Open House is your opportunity to pick up all of your camp gear and additional information as well as meet your camper's counselor. If you cannot attend Open House, you will be able to pick up your camper's gear on the first day your camper attends Good Times.
Posted by Bobby at 4:35 PM
Thursday, February 23, 2012
Sign up your kids by March 15th and they will get a Good Times sweatshirt. Don't worry about telling us your summer schedule now, that isn't due until June 1st. You only need a $100.00 Deposit per child to secure your campers spot and this last great deal in our 2012 program.
Friday, November 4, 2011
Another successful summer has come to an end, and we hope everyone is enjoying the Fall. We would like to say thank you to all of our previous camp families by offering you Early Bird Registration for the summer of 2012. As of today, online Early Bird Registration has begun.
Early Bird Registration offers our previous camp families the lowest prices for the summer of 2012 that we will offer. Families that take advantage of Early Bird Registration will save 10% on our 2012 pricing.
Like last summer, you will again have to select the specific weeks and days that your child will attend. Camp will run this summer from June 11th to August 17th. Please keep in mind that you have until June 1st, 2012 to finalize your camper's schedule, so you don't have to worry about an exact schedule yet.
|CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW!|
If you have any questions, please call our camp office at 847-680-4884 or contact us.
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Please rate and write a review of us on Google Places or Yelp. If you bring a print out of your review and show it to a camp director you'll get a free Good Times Water Shirt. Limit one review per camper.
Good Times is going to Six Flags Great America on Wednesday, August 17. Please note the following:
Please call us at 847-680-4884 if you have any questions.